1. Plan sizes shall be a minimum of eight and one-half inches by eleven inches (8 1/2” x 11”) and a maximum of twenty-four inches by thirty-six inches (24” x 36”).
3. All plans shall be prepared using a compatible ink with excellent cohesiveness which will produce a permanent bond and result in a plan with long-term durability. All signatures must be in black India ink (or its equal).
5. Each plan shall have three-quarter inch (3/4”) borders.
6. The minimum letter size on plans presented for recording shall be one-eighth inch (1/8”) if free-hand lettering is used and one-tenth inch (1/10”) if lettering guides are used.
7. Each plan presented for recording shall include a graphic scale.
8. Each plan shall have an area reserved to receive planning board recitation or contain a surveyors certification as per Chapter 380, Acts of 1966 (G.L. c. 41, § 81X).
9. Each plan shall have a three and one-half inch (3 1/2”) square reserved for Registry use.
10. Each plan must contain a certification clause signed by the preparer stating that he/she has conformed with the rules and regulations of the Registers of Deeds in preparing the plan.